- Home > Main Activities
Korean Language Culture Academy customized on the user's needs
- Managing the Korean language specialized education program considering characteristics of attendees
- Operating 'Visiting Korean Language Culture Academy' at subscribed institutions
- Managing customized and specialized classes such as education courses for North Korean refugees' language adjustment,
- proofreading and correcting courses for the press and editors, courses for improving public language for Korean language
- administrators and Korean language classes for adolescents
- Managing the 'Online Korean Language Culture Academy'
Publications on Korean language culture and research results of Korean language
- Publishing quarterly magazine The New Korean Language Life, which provides various articles of experts
- on a theme related to the Korean language
- Publishing the online news magazine 'Comma, Period.'
- Publishing The Korean Language Studies Almanac, which arranges and introduces the results from the Korean language studies
Real-time information sharing through social network services
- Operating twitter page (http://twitter.com/urimal365)
- Servicing the information through facebook account (http://www.facebook.com/urimal365)